A Brief COMS Interactive, LLC History
From its start, COMS Interactive has been focused on improving outcomes in the long term care industry: Physical health, mental well-being and financial success. We believe that the key to a facility's financial success rests in its attention to its residents' health.
Co-founded by Dr. Tom Riemenschneider, MD, MA; COMS Interactive, LLC (Clinical Outcomes Management Systems, LLC.), offers a comprehensive suite of products for improving nursing home post-acute care. The Daylight IQ Product Suite enhances nursing home resident quality of life through disease management and reduced hospital re-admittance.
Daylight IQ provides nursing facilities with a guaranteed rate of return for each skilled bed. Hospital re-admittance puts a strain on the resident, the family, the nursing staff, the hospital and everyone’s bottom line. Keeping a resident in the nursing facility creates a winning situation for the home, the resident, the family the insurance company and the hospital. Contact COMS today to learn how our comprehensive, physician-developed solution is revolutionizing nursing home care, improving resident health and saving money for families, hospitals and payors, while significantly increasing facility revenues.
COMS Executive Team
The COMS executive team has substantial experience in healthcare, long term care and technology. This is what makes COMS the perfect team for developing a disease management system - we understand your industry and we know what affects your bottom line - and your residents!
Here are a few of the people who make COMS Interactive, LLC a success:
Mr. Tromczynski has more than 22 years of leading technology-focused organizations. The Software as a Service (SaaS) companies he has led include strategic sourcing, financial management and interactive marketing firms. He also has an extensive background of developing operational and technology strategies for early-stage organizations... read more
In his role as Chief Medical Officer at COMS, Dr. Sullivan’s focus as a member of the Executive Team is to advance the clinical product set and content associated with the Daylight IQ® Product Suite. His background and experience is a unique combination of clinical, business, strategic and market expertise... read more
Prior to co-founding COMS and leading its marketing and sales initiatives, Mr. Riemenschneider served as Regional Director of Operations for Foundation Health Services where he led the turnaround of three skilled nursing facilities (180 beds) in Minnesota... read more
Mr. Stanfar has over 20 years experience in technology development, sales, marketing and business development. He has a proven record of success in developing and advancing early stage companies and products, securing prominent reference customers... read more
Ms. Martin’s background includes 15 years in the corporate communications field, with a specific focus on public relations, external industry communications and conception/implementation of marketing strategies... read more
It is with profound sorrow that we report the untimely passing of Dr. Tom Riemenschneider on April 7. Tom was a man of many gifts, talents, and grace. He will be missed by all who knew him.
The COMS Management team has long been supported by Dr. Tom from both a clinical and entrepreneurial perspective. He was co-founder and served as Chief Medical Officer of COMS Interactive since its inception. Although he recently retired to enjoy much deserved family and relaxation time, his vision and many contributions will continue to be part of the COMS product offerings for years to come.
The Riemenschneider family has created a portal on the CaringBridge website, www.caringbridge.org. We encourage you to visit the website (there is a very brief signup process) to learn more about Dr. Tom’s extraordinary life and to perhaps leave a note for his family.
The COMS Team
COMS Interactive, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer.
COMS Interactive is a growing company. We are constantly seeking talented people and would like to know more about your skills. Please include a cover letter and salary requirements with your resume and send it in either PDF or Word format to:
COMS Interactive, LLC
Attn: Human Resources
60 West Streetsboro Street, Suite 5
Hudson, Ohio 44236 USA
Because of our active schedule, we will only respond to potential candidates with strong resumes. We are sorry that we cannot respond to all submissions. Positions we may be filling soon:
- Software developer
- Required skills include: C#.NET and SQL Server experience. Network administration and HTML skills are preferred.
- Sales support
- Aggressive, experienced sales support personnel with healthcare experience preferred. Strong writing and presentation skills required.
- Experience with bookkeeping, tax preparation and financial planning a must. Experience with medium-to large-sized companies preferred.
COMS Interactive is a proud member of:
COMS Clients' Kudos
- "Our organization has seen an improved skilled bed census and the accompanying increase in revenue as a result of implementing the COMS Daylight IQ® disease care management solution. Daylight IQ provides a very real competitive advantage."
- Jeff Hyatt, Chief Executive Officer, Hyatt Family Facilities
- "Given the severe Medicaid cuts on the horizon, it will be necessary to concentrate on a higher skilled resident mix in order to thrive financially. Daylight IQ® facilitates this laser focus."
- Aaron Baker, Administrator, The Campus of Anna Maria of Aurora
- "COMS' systemic approach has significantly increased our successful discharge rate, with the result that more residents are returning to their home environment and less to the hospital."
- Steve Hauser, Owner/Administrator, Marlora Post Acute Rehab Hospital